Moving can be physically and mentally overwhelming in the best of times, and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic adds new challenges. The recommendations on social distancing mean you’ll need more coordination to manage your move to ensure that you and those working for you stay safe.
1. Create a Master Plan and Schedule
2. Declutter Before You Move
3. Remove Unwanted Items From Your Home
4. Keep Track of Your Packed Boxes
5. Pack Essentials for the First Few Days
6. Keep Valuable Items With You
7. Delegate as Many Tasks as You Can